Wired separable lamps of wave
The wave is made of universal lamps wired together.
The universal lamp has a socket and a plug (on the cable to connect to another lamp)
Each lamp has a built-in driver. Such lamps can be combined in any order and quantity.
If one of the lamps is damaged, it can be removed and the rest of the set continues to work.
- Power: 12V or 24V (recommended battery - 120 Ah)
- Dimensions of the pulsator: Φ 210 mm, height 90 mm, weight 0,6 kg/pc.
- Shade diameter: Φ 200 mm
- Color of the lampshade: orange
- Housing: red
- Light source: LED PCB with increased light intensity with a special optical system that meets the parameters of lamp class L8L (light 250 cd) according to the standard PN.EN 12352:2010
- Average power consumption (one lamp): LED PCB L8L - 0,2 A (12V) or 0,1 A (24V)
- Lamp synchronization: automatic
- Backlight (in poor visibility): automatic
- Twilight regulation of lighting intensity: LED - day 100% / night 30%
- Voltage measurement system: below 8,5V the set switches off
- Type: LUFD-12V-200